Have you ever wished you’d known something was going to break down before it did? If you had known you might have been able to prevent it from happening. Getting your HVAC equipment tuned up each year not only ensures your equipment is running efficiently and saving you money on your electric bill, but could potentially catch any problems before they become more expensive.
Your local electric cooperative is offering residential members the opportunity to apply for a HVAC tune-up service incentive valued at 50% off the tune-up cost up to $50. This incentive program is designed for heat pump technologies and central air conditioning systems. Gas furnaces are not eligible unless part of the central air system.
- One rebate per member account per calendar year.
- HVAC unit must be located in a home served by Wayne-White Electric.
- Unit must be 3 or more years old.
- The tune-up must be performed by a licensed HVAC contractor and include detailed description of service performed on receipt/invoice.
- Application must be filled out and signed by member.
- Submission for rebates must be within 90 days of tune-up in the same calendar year.
- Rebate participation is subject to funding availability.
- Please review the complete list of 2024 HVAC Tune-up Rebate Terms and Conditions (PDF)