Did you know most people spend up to 48% of their energy bills on heating and cooling, making that the largest energy expense in most homes? Upgrading your HVAC system to a newer energy-efficient heat pump system may seem expensive, but when you factor in the lower running cost, less maintenance, and longer lifespan, you will see a quicker return on your investment and save more money for many years. For more information on heat pumps, be sure to visit WhyElectrify.com.
We understand cost is always a factor when upgrading your equipment, so Wayne-White Electric would like to help you with that by providing an incentive rebate. Simply fill out the application in its entirety and send it in with your AHRI certificate and invoice noting manufacturer/brand, model #, serial # and cost of your new heat pump.
We also suggest checking out the Illinois Home Energy Rebate Programs webpage for more information on tax credits and their upcoming energy efficiency incentive programs.
- Must be installed in a home served by Wayne-White Electric
- Heat pumps are for whole-home installations only with exception of the Single-Room Mini-Split Heat Pump.
- SEER2 ratings must be obtained from the AHRI certificate.
- An AHRI Certificate must accompany the application and invoice to be qualified. You can obtain the AHRI certificate from your contractor or from the manufacturer.
- Limit of two (2) rebates allowed per member account per useful life of rebated equipment.
- Submission for rebates must be within 90 days of installation in the same calendar year.
- Incentive amount cannot exceed 50% of equipment cost.
- Please review the complete list of 2024 Residential HVAC Terms Conditions (PDF).