Information on Front of Bill
- Billing Summary: Shows the billing date, balance forward, and total amount due. Also shows the due date of the bill.
- Meter & Readings: This row displays the meter number, number of days in the billing cycle, meter readings, and rate schedule. Your account number is listed above the row, along with your service address.
- Current Service Detail: Details current charges, including the service availability charge, energy usage charge, taxes, Air Evac, and WORKS Roundup charges (if applicable)
- Energy Usage Comparison: Compares usage from current month, last month, and same month last year, along with averages for the month. The graph compares usage and average temperature for the last 12 months.
- Remittance Stub: Tear-off stub to be returned with your payment. Outlines total due, due date, and amount due after due date.
New! Helpful info now on back of bill!
- Contact Info: Our address, phone numbers, hours, and website are listed at the top of the back page of the bill.
- Helpful Information: Helpful information will be updated monthly on the back of the bill. Tips, upcoming events, reminders, etc. will be highlighted in this section.
- Ways to Pay: The many convenient options we have for you to pay your bill are listed along this section above the stub.
- Meter Reading Boxes: If you have a water account, the boxes to report your monthly meter reading are now located on the back of your stub.